Thursday, January 20, 2011

Order of Music

I just realized that I forgot to put things in order in my last post.  I listed what I performed (not in the specific order, just as the pieces came to mind), but I failed to list them in the order I plan on re-committing them to memory.  So, here is the official list:

  1. Wedding Day at Troldhaugen
  2. Notturno
  3. Golliwog's Cakewalk
  4. Maple Leaf Rag
  5. Clair de Lune
The Grieg pieces are not technically difficult, but are between middle to upper-middle on the musical difficulty.  Golliwog's Cakewalk and Maple Leaf Rag aren't too terribly difficult musically, but are a bit more difficult than the grieg on the technical side.  Clair de Lune is more on the difficult side in both categories, which is why I'm saving it for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment