Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 81: Some Review and Continuation of MLR

I have been busy busy busy cleaning out my garage the past couple of days, so I have limited a lot of my practice time to reviewing already re-learned pieces to help keep them fresh.  This means I did not get to make my Golliwogg's video yet.  Sorry!  I have a feeling I will be posting the completion videos for Golliwogg's and MLR as well as the initial video for MLR all at the same time.  Thank you for your patience!

I am working through measures 52 through 59 of Maple Leaf Rag hands separately right now.  The piece is only 85 measures long, so I don't have far to go.  Well, at least measure-wise, but I am having some difficulty with the key-change, so that plus my lack of practice time due to the spring cleaning has contributed to me not getting any farther than I already have this week.  I will be travelling this weekend, but should have access to a good piano, which is a major plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment