Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 48: Golliwogg Pleads

First of all, I want to clarify some of what I said in my last post.  The first 14 measures of the next section are not pleading, but rather a transition from the playtime in the first 46 measures to the pleading of Golliwogg for the playing to not stop.  Sort of like playtime is winding down before we get to the part where Golliwogg pleads.  So, the first 46 measures are playtime, then measures 47-60 are a winding down, and then the remaining 29 measures of measures 47-69 are the pleading portion.  Got it?

Notturno is 99% pristine.  I went ahead and made a recording of it and am posting it to Youtube right now.  I am still having problems with the sound over-blowing the microphone on my camcorder, but the angle is at least better so you can see what I'm doing.  I hope you enjoy it.

One last note: With some of the repetition that appears in Golliwogg's Cakewalk, I expect to have it complete in another week.  Expect to see a video posted towards the end of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment