Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 34: A Brief Hiatus

I am entertaining guests from out of town for a few days, so I am taking a brief break in practicing Notturno and Wedding Day at Troldhaugen. If you have recently started reading my blog, please take a moment to go read the first couple of posts to get a better idea of what I am doing here! I am making great progress and expect to be moving on to another piece of music by the middle of next week.  It would have probably been Monday, but with the slight break here this weekend, I expect that to be more like Wednesday.  Still way ahead of schedule.  I will probably take a few days between Notturno and the next piece to practice a couple of rough spots in Wedding Day at Troldhaugen that still persist.  More about my progress and what I'm going to focus on next on Monday!  I also expect to start practicing on a real piano next week, so stay-tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment